So, I've been getting into this artist, Matt Nathanson. For those of you who haven't heard of him, his songs have been in rotation on KINK - "Car Crash" and "Come on get higher". I guess if you like Lifehouse, The Fray, Coldplay, Counting Crows, you might like Matt's sound. Check him out at www.mattnathanson.com. He will be in town in November at the Aladin Theatre.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Matt Nathanson
So, I've been getting into this artist, Matt Nathanson. For those of you who haven't heard of him, his songs have been in rotation on KINK - "Car Crash" and "Come on get higher". I guess if you like Lifehouse, The Fray, Coldplay, Counting Crows, you might like Matt's sound. Check him out at www.mattnathanson.com. He will be in town in November at the Aladin Theatre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He opened for Lifehouse and Huy and I really enjoyed his music...I have his album. If you want to go to his concert, I'll go with you, should be good...though we already have Jason Mraz in November, two concerts in one month...hmmmmm
Post a Comment