I feel as though I've been neglecting the blog. It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me. I had a couple of proposals due and an interview to prepare for. Thursday is here and now I'm back to my regularly scheduled workweek..my kind of show!
The end of August is here and that means BACK TO SCHOOL! Granted my kids aren't part of the public school system quite yet, but it still makes me think that we should at least have one last hurrah before September is here and it's something else that consumes our lives.
So, because I want to make the most of the three day weekend and tire myself and the family out, we've got several things planned.
Weekend Warriors...(including a little of Friday)
Friday - Bill and I are going to my co-workers wedding at the Chinese Gardens. I'm super excited about it. The kids will be hanging out with the Aunties for the evening.
Saturday - The Grunwalds, Poirier's, and Pollingers are going to the Rainbow Trout Farm (www.rainbowtroutfarm.com) out in Sandy to spend the day catching some fish and having a picnic. I'm excited to see Jae's reaction to actually fishing, instead of the playing with plastic fish.
Sunday - The Grunwald's are heading to the coast for a day of family bonding. This will be Hannah's first trip to the coast and Jae will have ventured out there for the first time this summer! I'm excited to take pictures. I know the weather will be just OK, but at least we'll be together.
Monday - This is the day of dread. Why you ask? Because this just means that Tuesday is a work day and summer is over and back to reality. This is the day that tells me that there is only ONE MORE WEEK until Bowling starts..good lord! This is the day that tells me I'm about to turn one year older...BUT on the Flipside of things, this is the month that Stephanie will be visiting! Knowing that Kelcy will be getting married in less than two months and Bill and I will be heading to Maui! And that my favorite season..Fall, will be here soon.
Here's to September..
Cheers!
PS, don't forget..NO WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY!!! who made up this silly rule?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, that sounds like fun! Can I come along? :) Excited to see pictures of the kids at the beach. Take a picture of the coast for me, it's been so long since I've been to that side of the ocean! Hope you get great weather.
Yes, the fall is great. I wish we were in the northwest for it...but it gets pretty here as well.
Post a Comment