Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sitting Up!


Hannah is growing up so fast! She has been developing in warp speed (so it seems) and becoming her own little person. I feel as though she's discovered so many things about herself in such a short period of time. I can't believe that in two weeks she will be 6 months! Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.

She has been enjoying rice cereal, green beans and bananas!









She's been rolling around on the floor!









She's been sitting up!









She's still has her highlights and is giggly and cuddly as ever.

But of course I can't forget to tell you that she is also becoming a high maintenance girl! This must be 'payback' for Jae (he was/is one of the mello-ist kids I know). She definitely likes hanging with Mommy and hates to be alone in a room! She loves her Uncle Jake..bounce baby bounce bounce and being sung to. She DISLIKES car rides and will let you know it!

But everytime she flashes her gums, the 'crazy Hannah' disappears.

We love our little Hannah Bear.

No comments: