Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jude..and I'm not talking about Law..

So I was listening to my ipod and the song "I do" from Jude comes on. It just got me thinking, "what has Jude been up to all these years"?

For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about, Jude is a singer/songwriter who I first discovered back in 1998 (my college days). The first cd that I bought of his was "No One is Really Beautiful". It was great. I was really into finding different music back then (and still am), but with so many new artists (for lack of a better word), sometimes it's hard to keep track of them all. Anyway, I believe the song that was popular back then was "I'm Sorry Now" and to me, it was new and different from what was on the radio and Jude had a way with his lyrics that were witty/honest, but still had you interested.

I remember going to see him at the Aladin with Stephanie (years ago) and it was a good show and we got him to sign our cd.

But I just had to post about it. If you're interested in learning more about Jude, go to http://www.judemusic.com/.

Enjoy.

No comments: