So we had a rough Thursday night. Hannah was/is still feeling under the weather. Her temperature was soaring past 103 and she just looked miserable all night. She is staying home with Bill today and hopefully she'll be back to her old self. She slept in two hour intervals and woke up coughing all night. Bill and I weren't sure what it could be, perhaps she was teething or had an upset tummy? I'm thinking she was teething, but her temp was pretty high. She was putting everything into her mouth (but she always does this) and just drooling.
So needless to say that Bill and I were up pretty early this morning tag teaming the efforts. Jae was such a trooper. He slept through all the crying last night!
As I was getting ready this morning, Jae comes into the bathroom and says that Hannah pooped and it was this big (arms wide open) and weighed a 100 pounds! Wow!! LOL! And we think that relieved her temporarily. But last I spoke to Bill, she was still a little cranky. Poor Hannah Bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment