Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday...


The day started out like any other day. Today was 'inside out day' for Jae and 'wear red day' for Hannah at school. I got the kids dressed and made Jae pose in his outfit (just so I could post this). Well, I'm at work for a couple of hours when I get the call.."Hi Patty, this is Kris. You didn't want to work today, did you?" Kris is a teacher at Kids Campus. She proceeds to tell me that Hannah has a temperature of 102.6 and that I will have to come and get her. Ugh.

I went to pick her up and poor thing, her cheeks were all red and her eyes just looked so tired. Well, Jae wouldn't let me leave him at school while I took Hannah home, so I took both kids home. This just made for a longer day..with a cranky Hannah and an energetic Jae.


I took some pics from the day. You would never know that Hannah was sick in these pictures!
Hannah is still under the weather as I write this, but asleep. Tomorrow she will be home with Bill and hopefully back to her normal self.











Poor baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I especially like the last one, her eyes are so pretty!

Hope she is better real soon...

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Poor Hannah! I hope she is feeling better! Kristin