Sooo...I'm heading home tonight and who does the same thing??
Typical, she fell asleep for the first 30 minutes and then woke up. I stopped at a gas station and was there for 30 min, doing the whole rigamarole and nothing. So I get on the road, just as I see a vagrant walking around the parking lot!
So I told myself that I was going to drive for 20 minutes (regardless of crying) and if she was still crying after the 20 minutes that I would stop, and of course keep going if she was asleep.
She cried the whole 20 minutes and as I was getting ready to pull off at the next best exit, I heard quiet. She had fallen asleep.
She slept the whole way home, during transport to her bed, and she should sleep through the night.
Here's to a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG Patty! I guess no more car rides with just you and Miss Hannah until you know she is over this phase??!! Stacey
Post a Comment