I Was the Cutest Kid on Tearose Way Until I abused the nice Prayons that Aunt Anna gave me and then colored (red) all over our nice light beige carpets (2 days after they got their annual cleaning). Then my parents got mad at me and made me sit in the corner until they were done cleaning up my mess. I got no treats or fun stuff for the rest of the day and promised never to draw on anything but paper, unless mom and dad say its ok.I awoke the next morning and asked mommy, "Where did all the red go?"
-- Jae William --
Its very hard to gauge what a 3 year old takes in but, he knew he was in trouble when I walked in the front door and caught him red handed (literally). He had a look of shame on his face. We hope very much he has learned his lesson and will not decorate our house any further but, only time will tell.

1 comment:
LOL you guys got owned. Well, so did Jae. Hi, Patty and Bill! Hope you guys are well. Who's that little girl Hannah?? A 4th Grunwald? :O
John Lee
Post a Comment