I could not have asked for two kids to love each other more than Jae and Hannah love each other.
Jae cannot get enough of Hannah and is constantly having to touch her face, hair, and hands, and whenever Hannah is laying on the floor or on the bed, he's the first to lay down next to her. Jae likes to repeat Hannah's name over and over and it's just so sweet. I love it when he repeats what I say and calls her "Hannah bear" or says "I love you Hannah" or "It's okay sweetie", it makes my heart melt.
I know that Hannah feels the same way about Jae. Whenever he's around, she always has a smile on her face and moves with such delight. She loves watching him move around the living room and jump up and down and talk. I can't wait for the day that they do that together..
I will hold onto these dear memories as long as I can because I know one of these days..kids will be kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment