So the house currently does not have central a/c (what were we thinking 5 years ago when we bought this place), we only have a portable unit in our bedroom, which means that all four of us sleep in there. And let's just say that 4 is a crowd..namely mama is a crowd. I totally gets the shaft. A couple of nights ago, I was at the foot of the bed while the kids and Bill had pillows!
Thank goodness we have seen the light and are getting estimates to have a/c put into the house..here's to a happy mama and a cool house.

This is a pic of kids taking over our bed. Bill and I may have to squeeze into Jae's twin bed.

2 comments:
I don't recall a night with you at the foot of the bed. You must have been dreaming...
Like you would ever know..you're so knocked out when sleeping, you probably wouldn't even know if we had an earthquake.
Post a Comment