Friday, January 2, 2009

An Im Christmas!

This was Christmas #2. We loaded up the car and drove to Olympia to have a second Christmas with my parents; brother and SIL, Jinny; and the twins, Anthony and Catherine.

The best part about getting together is watching Jae play with his cousins. It always takes a little bit for everyone to get past their shyness, but once that happens, it's chaos! Just picture three, three year olds running around and up and down the stairs and then you add Christmas toys on top of that and you've got a madhouse (in a good way)!

We ate lots of good food (korean and american) and left the parents with a car full of food (Bill had to take some pictures of what we were bringing back with us, he was a bit overwhelmed).











Here is a link to more pictures. Click or cut and paste into your browser. http://picasaweb.google.com/patty.grunwald/ChristmasWithGrunwaldsAndIms?feat=email#

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Patty - I am so glad you had a great Christmas. I have to say my best memories of Christmas are those of when Caryn, Barb, Stacey and Bill and I were little - we always had so much fun. I wish my kids had more cousins like we did!!!