Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our little crawler











Watch out..Hannah is on the move!

Over the weekend Hannah started crawling! It's so cute to see her little tongue sticking out while she's trying to get from point a to b. She seems so much happier now that she's on the move, although now Bill and I have to move things around (for safety) since everything seems to interest her! =)

I have to say that she's a pretty good listener when I tell her to leave certain items alone. She'll turn and look at me and give me a smile and start heading back to me.

I love my little Hannah bear.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Hannah is just too cute...it'd be fun to watch her crawl around!

Nicole

Poirier Family said...

Does this mean she is not attached to you all the time now? Or is she still keeping you in her view?? :)
Yeah for Hannah! I can't wait to see it first hand Sunday!!