Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Got Starbucks?

This morning while we were getting ready (Bill and the kids drove me to work), Jae asks if we could go to Starbucks. How embarrassing that our 3.5 y/o would ask if we could go to Starbucks when neither Bill or I had even mentioned it that morning! LOL!

Needless to say, we did go to Starbucks and get coffee and a hot chocolate for him. Unfortunately, they were out of pastries (no deliveries in this weather), so Jae could not get himself a donut or a croissant. He did survive.

Hope those in Oregon and Washington are staying warm!

2 comments:

Loy said...

that is too funny! It's interesting to see what our kids pick up. I know what to get Jae for his birthday, a SB gift card! ha ha

Kristin said...

It drives Tim crazy when my kids ask for Starbucks or Jamba Juice...he can't stand how much they charge for coffee. He will drink it if I bring it home though!!!