Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ralph Tresvant - anyone, anyone?

Okay, another random musing from me. I'm listening to the ipod and Ralph Tresvant pops up. Does anyone remember this guy? He was in the group New Edition and tried to do his solo thing after they broke up. He didn't get the exposure that Bobby Brown got, but his voice was good (or perhaps it was just because I was young back then). However, I really enjoyed his debut album - Ralph Tresvant. He was definitely the least recognized in the solo career. There was Johnny Gill and BellBivDevoe.

I guess all this music just brings back old memories and to me, that's a good thing. I've got some fond memories of me as a young lass!

2 comments:

Loy said...

I totally remember his music and I agree, his first album was my favorite...WOW, brings back memories for sure! I'm going to have to bust out my Expose CD too, HA HA!

caryn said...

mr. telephone man ... something's wrong with my line ... when i dial my baby's number i get a click everytime