The kids are great though! Jae is learning so much and he's got such the sense of humor. He's still in swimming lessons until November. We will probably stop for the holidays and start back up in the new year. I've signed him up for a 'kids sports' class at Conestoga Rec Center that goes until November too. This class will introduce him to a variety of sports ie. basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball, etc. I think he will like this (he's got a very good arm). He did very well in the tumbling class that he was in over the summer.
Hannah is almost 7 months and she's sitting up by herself, she's eating solids, and drinking milk like a champ. She's still sleeping through the night and continues to take 30 min naps (sometimes wish they were longer) every couple of hours. She offers smiles like it's nobody's business and loves getting hugs from mommy. She still has her blue/gray eyes, she blows raspberries nonstop and babbles away. She loves watching Jae and will follow him around the room with her eyes. Everytime he dances/jumps it brings a smile to her face.
We are definitely blessed to have such wonderful kids!

3 comments:
LOVE the picture!!!
Soooo cute!
How do I get this picture to my facebook. I need to brag about/show how cute my niece and nephew are!!!
Post a Comment