Check it out if you are in Portland (http://www.portlandwings.com/).A co-worker of mine told me about this place. He's a wing lover just like I am. It is located on Interstate just by the Prescott Max Station. It's not a large place and it's kind of a self serve establishment. One great thing about this place are the array of sauces. They offer like 12 different sauces that you can choose from. They had some good music playing in the background and we saw people from all walks of life there. Men in suits, construction workers, a family, a couple, and then me and Stephanie!
We were kind of hungry so I think (I should emphasize the "I" here) we over indulged. I ordered wings with sweet potato fries (my new favorite thing are sweet potato fries). I chose two sauces, the Medium hot sauce and bbq (I won't get the bbq again, stick to the hot sauce). Stephanie got onion rings and the HOT hot sauce..she was living on the edge.
The wings were good. Not too crispy fried and not too fatty. The hot sauce had good flavor and if I didn't have my sweet potato fries, I probably could have stuffed a couple more chickens into my belly!Writing about our experience is making me want some hot wings now..

1 comment:
Holy Guacamole, Batman! Look at all that food on the table!?! I think we got our grub on!
Love the pics... ;)
Post a Comment