Saturday, October 4, 2008

ABC's

Jae is growing and getting so smart. This morning he was sitting on the couch and doodling on a pad, when he exclaims, "Mama, I wrote a J!" So I look on his paper and sure enough, there is the letter J on the paper. I was so excited. This has been the first letter I've seen that he's written on his own (do you see it??).

We have been doing a lot of spelling exercises with him lately and he definitely knows his letters. Today we spelled Mommy, Daddy, Jae, Hannah, Auntie Barbara, Auntie Stacey, Auntie Anna, Uncle Jake, Uncle Eric, Bennigan, and Charlie and he knew all the letters. The only hesitation was him trying to read my writing! LOL.

He also comments on objects that he sees when we are driving in the car. Once again, my baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Loy said...

awww, that is so cute! What a big boy!

We found this really neat site that is awesome with letters

www.starfall.com

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that. Jae is growing so fast and is so smart! I am excited to babysit both of them in a few weeks!!! Tell Jae Auntie Stacey said good job on the J!

Kristin said...

Oh! Tell Jae his cousins in California say - GREAT JOB! He is getting so big - it will go so fast - enjoy it.