I bought this hat while I was in college. Years ago. Not that I was a heavy boozer, but because Danielle was visiting me and I thought that it would be a hoot to take some pictures in. Well, I kept it. It has moved from several apartments and finally to our house and it was always kept in a box. A couple of weeks ago, as Bill and I were going through some boxes and purging to make room for other things and I came across this hat. Good memories came to mind and I smiled. Then Bill decided that we couldn't throw it away, that it would be great to see Jae use it - with apple juice of course!Well, we finally got around to having him try it out and of course Jae loved it. He wanted to play with it some more, but unfortunately, the hat does not work so hot. It was probably operator error in putting the straws back correctly..but for some laughs, we took some pictures of Jae. Perhaps one day, we will see this exact same shot again. Who knows?

The following is a picture of me and Danielle with the hat, and yes, that is V8!


1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment