Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Forks!

On Monday morning, I woke up and I looked out the window to see what the weather was going to be like. Much to my surprise, I see these white things sticking out of my yard and I think to myself "what the hell are those?" I look across the street to my neighbors house and sure enough, I see them there too. I look over to my right and see them at my next door neighbors house. I go outside to investigate and what do you know, FORKS! at least a couple dozen poked into my yard. I had to smile because it was pretty clever and whoever did it had A LOT of time on their hands! As I was driving down the street, I looked at all the houses and sure enough, forks were sticking out of their yards too.

Dang, if kids are already bored, imagine what the rest of summer will bring!

1 comment:

designgirl said...

that's pretty frigin funny! I wonder what they were thinking...?!?