Friday, February 6, 2009

Bye Bye Wings..

On February 4, 2009, Hannah got her first haircut! Bill and I wanted to wait until she was 1 and since that is quickly approaching, we thought the time was right. Not to mention that she's got pictures coming up and I wanted a "do" that wasn't pigtails.

Hannah was a trooper in the little yellow car as the lady was cutting her hair. Leading up to this day, I had envisioned a little girl crying at the top of her lungs and lunging towards me to get out of her chair, but I got none of that. Obviously, my first experience with Jae was not as smooth as with Hannah, hence the apprehension I had going into this experience! I just have to say that Hannah has proven to be the opposite in many things from Jae. She sat so still and was so cooperative while they were cutting her hair, I was wondering who's child was sitting in the chair.

For those of you who have seen Miss Hannah, you know that she's got these "wings" growing at the back of her head. They two long pieces of hair that have grown faster than the rest of her hair. Well, we had those cut and now she's got a cut bob cut. We think it's cute. We think she likes it too.

Here are some pics..


































5 comments:

Loy said...

awww, a big girl haircut! Very cute!!

Swell said...

I've never seen those cars before - what a neat idea for kids. I bet she actually enjoyed it :) So cute. Can't wait to see her 1 year portraits!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! So cute! I think it makes her look older. I love it...even though I will miss the pig tails.

BARB said...

Hannah is beautiful. It does make her a look a little older. as always patty she is adorable!!

Tina said...

Are you kidding me? A car!? She is sitting in a car?! That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Genius!!!!!