I guy works a little overtime and this is what happens to the blog. I don't recognize a thing. Work was a bit crazy the last month or so. It all came to a head one day when we realized that if we were going to release our software, we would have to pull an all nighter. Myself and 5 of my colleagues worked 30 to 40 hours non-stop to get the software out the door. Now I'm editing documents and have time to view/edit the blog again.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Is This The Blog I Started...
I guy works a little overtime and this is what happens to the blog. I don't recognize a thing. Work was a bit crazy the last month or so. It all came to a head one day when we realized that if we were going to release our software, we would have to pull an all nighter. Myself and 5 of my colleagues worked 30 to 40 hours non-stop to get the software out the door. Now I'm editing documents and have time to view/edit the blog again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what are you trying to say Grunwald???
Hmmm...I seem to be picking up a little bit of sarcasm in your recent entry Bill. I'm sure that is not it!
Post a Comment